top of page
- Oct 05, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PMDutch's Daughter, 581 Himes Ave, Frederick, MD 21703, USAKenny McClain of Six, McClain & Associates is here to answer your appraisal-related questions. Also featuring: 2024 FCAR Election results, a tribute to Marla Johnson (delayed from last month), and your regular presidential, legal, lender, and committee updates.
- Wed 18 Oct18WedOctLunch & Learn: Home Inspection Red Flags/FCAR Classroom
- Oct 19, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PMCacique Restaurant, 26 N Market St, Frederick, MD 21701, USAFCAR's Young Professionals Network (YPN) has teamed up with the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) committee in celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month! Join us at Cacique in Downtown Frederick for casual networking. This month's event is sponsored by Friends Title & Escrow.
- Oct 25, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AMFCAR Classroom, 478 Prospect Blvd, Frederick, MD 21701, USAJoin Richard Leonard of Fox Mountain Property Inspections as he shares what REALTORS® should be aware of before listing a property or submitting an offer. The FCAR Commercial Seminar Series is a non-CE resource to help residential REALTORS® learn the basics of the commercial business.
- Nov 09, 5:30 PM – 5:35 PMDutch's Daughter, 581 Himes Ave, Frederick, MD 21703, USASave the date, donate a biddable item, and/or consider becoming an event sponsor! With the theme of "Be a Superhero," this year's event will benefit the fantastic work that I Believe In Me, Inc. accomplishes through youth mentorship. Tickets go on sale this summer.
- Nov 15, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMFCAR Classroom, 478 Prospect Blvd, Frederick, MD 21701, USAMeghan Hessler of BeeCat Creative helps us explore how to maximize social media through the use of engaging, considerate content that builds connections rather than being purely transactional. Lunch for this Informed Professionals session is provided by Melanie Mayer of Fulton Mortgage.
- Thu 14 Dec14ThuDecCommercial Seminar Series: Commercial Agency/FCAR ClassroomDec 14, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMFCAR Classroom, 478 Prospect Blvd, Frederick, MD 21701, USAFeaturing instruction from knowledgeable local commercial experts, this series is designed to help REALTORS® learn the basics of commercial real estate in just a few short sessions. Instructor: Ed Stanfield. (3.0 CE Credits)