Wed, Apr 12|
Lunch & Learn: New Home Construction
Looking for ways to help your buyers with the new construction process? This free Informed Professionals Lunch & Learn has you covered. Join guest speaker Samantha Schweinhart, New Home Specialist, as we unpack how it works, financing options, your role in the process, Q&A, and more.
Time & Location
Apr 12, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
FCAR Classroom, 478 Prospect Blvd, Frederick, MD 21701, USA
About the Event
About the Speaker
My name is Samantha Schweinhart and I am New Construction Sales agent. I have worked for national builders for over ten years and I have a huge passion for helping buyers not only purchase their dream home, but understand every detail of the home-buying, financing, and construction process. I am always looking to find new ways to make the entire process fun and stress-free. I also love taking the time to get to know our real estate partners and creating meaningful connections which will help secure more sales for everyone. Before working in real estate, I did a brief stint in the fashion industry, but I grew up in construction and that is where my heart belongs. I worked for Builders Frist Source from the time I was 14 until I was 22. I also own and manage two successful small business on the side.
- Introduce the new construction process (What is it and how does it work)
- Financing - - How Mortgage Process Changes/Relates to New Construction
- In House Lenders
- Pre Approvals
- Detail points about what is expected of real estate agents during the process – What is your role?
- Pro Tips to Secure More Sales
- Best Ways to connect
- How to grow your business with DR Horton (and other builders)
- Information on Existing New Construction Communities
- Realtor VIP Program – How to get up to 4% Commission
- Q&A (On anything new construction related)