Wed, Jan 18|
Lunch & Learn: How Do REALTORS Retire?
Our first Informed Professionals session of the year brings you practical steps toward financial planning and retirement. This free lunch & learn features Kevin R. Moore (CFP®, MBA) in the FCAR Classroom. (non-members welcome)
Time & Location
Jan 18, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
FCAR Classroom, 478 Prospect Blvd, Frederick, MD 21701, USA
About the Event
How Do Realtors Retire?
A look at the full picture.
- Working retirement planning into everything else you are doing.
- Understanding diversification and what it brings to the table.
- Practically speaking, how to get from Point A (today) to Point B (retirement).
- Know enough to be dangerous -- constructing & managing an investment portfolio.
- A glimpse of what it looks like when it all comes together!
About our speaker:
Kevin R. Moore, CFP®, MBA (240) 344-0957 Kevin@Tim-Moore.net
Kevin, the fifth of Tim's six children, is a Frederick native and lifelong resident of Frederick County. He received his bachelor's degree with highest honors from St. John's University in New York and his Master of Business Administration from Mount St. Mary's University in Emmitsburg. Kevin is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and a member of the Financial Planning Association.